Dedicated to helping seniors "age in place". Our clients are always treated with the dignity, respect and compassion they deserve.
We can arrange for care of your loved one for a minimum of 4 hours per shift and up to 24/7 around the clock.
Depending on each individual needs we can provide the following services and more.
• Personal care, showering and grooming
• Assistance with feeding as needed
• Laundry and bed linens
• Mindfulness of potential chocking hazards due to swallowing issues
• Accompany client on outings and appointments
• Shopping and meal prep
• Medication reminders and assist
• Liaise between medical professionals and family members as needed
• Skilled nursing
• CNA (certified nursing assistant)
• Encouragement and monitoring of fluid intake and output
• Fall risk assessment
• Potential burn hazards
• Home security due to cognitive decline
Taking care of a loved one can be physically and emotionally draining. Our services provide the assistance that the loved one needs while allowing the primary care taker time to recharge and focus on themselves for a little while.
While our hospice client's time may be short, we make sure that it is met with dignity and comfort.
Excellus Home Care, Inc ©